Portmeirion’s Facebook wall is a place for you to talk about everything Portmeirion and we love hearing from you. We want everyone to enjoy using this space and for everyone to be safe. For that reason we do ask you to observe the following guidelines:Use our London road trip planning tool to add Portmeirion and other attractions to your London vacation plans.
• Please don’t give out any personal information.
• Any content that is inappropriate or offensive will be removed.
• Portmeirion is not responsible for any inappropriate or offensive posts made on the site by individuals or other third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to remove such content as soon as possible, block the poster to prevent further posts and report the poster using the official Facebook channels.
• Advertising, selling or links to non-Portmeirion sites/pages are not allowed and will be removed.
• Because we are unable to guarantee the security or safety of non-Portmeirion websites/page, we advise that you do not follow links to external sites/pages or post links to other sites/pages.
- Portmeirion Group UK Limited is not responsible for any content, comments, views or opinions expressed on third party sites and social media accounts.
• Because we cannot vouch for the authenticity of sellers, we do not allow the selling of items from one user to another. All posts relating to such transactions will be removed.
• We are unable to provide valuations for second hand or non-current product. We advise you seek the services of a professional auction house.
• We are unable to provide an identification service via Facebook. Please contact email@example.com.
• For all customer service enquiries, we recommend you contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you post a customer service enquiry via Facebook please be aware that our customer service team may contact you personally via Facebook.
• We are only available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT.
Portmeirion Group Competition & Promotion Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition or promotional activity on the Portmeirion Group Facebook page you are agreeing to Portmeirion Group storing and using your information for marketing purposes and for the purpose of identifying you and confirming your eligibility for the competition or promotional activity. The information you provide will not be shared with third parties unless you specifically agree to Portmeirion Group sharing these details. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing to emails or emailing us directly.
Competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Portmeirion Group and not to Facebook. This information will only be used to send subscribers updates from Portmeirion Group. Participants are providing information to Portmeirion Group not to Facebook.
When you enter a competition or promotional activity the following will apply:
1. Competitions and promotional activity are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees and members of their immediate families (including live-in partner) of the Promoter or any person professionally connected with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time.
3. The closing date and time for entries will be clearly stated. Any entries received after these times will be discounted.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed or damaged entries.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Competition winners will be contacted by phone or email using the contact details submitted on the entry form or as otherwise specified in the promotion. The Promoter endeavors to deliver the prize to the winner within twenty eight (28) days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified.
8. The prize will be clearly specified.
9. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
10. The winner may be asked to participate in non paid publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition or promotion.
11. The Promoter will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the competition or promotion is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
12. The name and county of competition winners will be available on request after the closing date by sending an SAE to: Social Media Competitions, Portmeirion Group UK Ltd, London Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 7QQ.
13. These terms and conditions are available in English only and shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
14. The Promoter is Portmeirion Group UK Ltd, London Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 7QQ. Company registration number 417484.
Absolutely beautiful but a little surreal! Stunning views, good restaurant. Thoroughly recommend the sharing platter and glass of wine for two for £25 at Caffi Glas. Can probably spend a good few hour... more »
The pretty architectural folly that is Portmeirion Village is NOT in London; not even England, for that matter! It is in North Wales and is, indeed, well worth a visit. The London incarnation of the n... more »
Great store lovely staff. Brilliant prices top quality pottery.
Always friendly helpful and polite love this shop and bargains to be had
Places to stay near Portmeirion
Plan your trip to London
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
View all >
View all >
View all >
Parks in London
Hidden gems in London
Duration: 1h 30min
Duration: 1h 30min
Duration: 1h 30min
Duration: 2h 30min
Plans in London by other users
50 days in Europe BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA October, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: October, culture, romantic, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 27 days in Europe & Singapore BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA June, culture, outdoors, beaches, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, beaches ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in Paris & United Kingdom BY A USER FROM INDIA October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Europe BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 32 days in United Kingdom, France & Italy BY A USER FROM TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO August, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 32 days in Europe BY A USER FROM TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO August, kids, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, kids, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium